Sunday, March 1, 2015


On January 15th ArtCo had a layoff. Two weeks later they had another. Being the newest hire, I was destined to be a part of the layoffs. They gave me a severance, and a thank you, and my full-time job was finished. I still had my pizza delivery job with Papa John's (visit my LinkedIn profile). It was difficult, but fortunately I had begun with Papa John's just weeks previously.

I still had a part-time job. I have since interviewed with a few places, but am encountering the same issues - I seem to be inadvertently applying to positions that the company does not think I would be truly interested in doing.

A.) Wrong. I enjoy working, focusing on work, and learning everything to become better at that work. B.) I'm 35, I have four kids, and a stay-at-home wife. That's called incentive to have a stable, reliable, valuable employee. C.) Conclusively, I would be your best hiring decision.

So hire me. Let me work for you. From my perspective it's time for the change necessary to have a stable, full-time position with a great company from here until the day I retire.

Bring me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment